viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.
Hi, there! My name is jose niño but you can call me niño much better. I'm from venezuela. I live in maracaibo, northern . I'm 19 years old and I study electronics engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are electrical circuits and programming . This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the fifth quarter

I love listening to music, dancing, drawing, talking with my friends, white chocolate, chinese food, hot dog and others foods more. I love my family too.

I hate violence, war, injustice, listening to vallenato and bachata. in discussions of political hatred, the lies and that ignore me.

my dream is to become a good musician, instrumentalist . Of course, I want to graduate from electrical engineering and be a good Electronic board designer.  I also want to learn to speak, French and Egyptian. I’d love to work in an important company or create my own company and buy a house. have a nice car and house, and then married.

About English, I love . I think English is very important in the life. I listen to music, watch TV and watch movies in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the facebook and have friends in many countries. I can write well but I have difficulty in oral activities, I find it hard to capture the information in English. I need to practice more. The most easy for me is in the pronunciation. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario